Themato is an initiative to promote Moodle and the ease of using it. It is carefully curated and nurtured by a group of enthusiasts from the moodle community.
It is very intuitive to create a Moodle theme using our application. Just follow the instructions given below. Incase you have any questions you are requested to ask the same in the forums, we will be happy to help you.
Creating a theme using this theme engine is a piece of cake. You 'll be amazed on how simple and fast it is. So now lets get our hands on it.
1. To create a new theme, Click on the "Create new theme" link in the navigation bar.
Put in a name for the theme pattern you are going to make. Now scroll down below and click save changes. Let the page refresh while it creates a base-theme for you.
2. Now, while on this page, click on the link which says edit the theme in Visual layout. On this visual layout page you will see four text boxes. These textboxes will let us chose our favourite colors. Click on each of these textboxes and Create a pattern for you. Once you are satisfied with the base colors, click "I am happy with this pattern" button to go the next page.
3. On this page, again follow the same procedure, chose your desired colors. Now click "I am happy with this pattern" and this will take you back to the edit theme page.
4. While on the Create/Edit theme page you can Set other design options and then click "Save changes".
5. Now your theme ready. Incase you dont see just Refresh your browser's cache by hitting F5 or Ctrl+F5.
To edit this theme you can click on "Edit my theme" pattern.
To download click on "Download my theme" button.